Becoming an Annual Pass holder to Albany’s Historic Whaling Station is a fantastic way to stay connected to everything that’s happening at the station, support us, and save money.
With your Annual Pass you can enjoy 12 months of unlimited entry to the Historic Whaling Station, Australian Wildlife Park and Regional Wildflower Garden.
ANNUAL PASS PRICES
|Family Pass||$95 (2 Adults & up to 3 Children 6 – 17 years)|
|Child Pass||$17 (6 – 15 years)|
SIGN UP TODAY / MAKE AN ENQUIRY
In person: Sign-up at our ticket desk (inside the main entrance) next time you visit. If you buy a general admission ticket and then decide to upgrade to an Annual Pass membership on the day, you just simply pay the difference.
Phone: Please call our team on 9844 4021.
PURCHASE AN ANNUAL PASS AS A GIFT
Give the gift of 12 months of unlimited entry to Albany’s Historic Whaling Station, Australian Wildlife Park and Regional Wildflower Garden.
Speak to our team instore, or give us a call on 9844 4021, to purchase a Historic Whaling Station gift voucher, which can be used to redeem an Annual Pass membership, our general admission tickets, or gift shop products.
Annual Pass Terms & Conditions
1. Albany’s Historic Whaling Station Annual Passes are available for purchase at the ticketing counter, prices are valid as at 1 July 2022.
2. Annual Pass entry is only available on the presentation of a valid Annual Pass card together with photographic identification.
3. Your Annual Pass is non-transferable. Only the named person/s listed on your Annual Pass may use it. Failure to present your Annual Pass on request could result in the payment of full admission.
4. Annual Passes are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
5. Annual Passes are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
6. Albany’s Historic Whaling Station annual pass is non-refundable.
7. Customers details are used only by Albany’s Historic Whaling Station and are not given to third parties.
8. Albany’s Historic Whaling Station is closed on Christmas Day (25th December).
9. A $5 replacement fee applies to lost cards. For enquiries or lost cards phone 9844 4021.
10. Family Annual Pass covers two named adults and up to three children (6 – 17 years) at the same residential address.
11. Child Annual Pass covers children aged 6 – 17 years. Children 5 and under are free of charge.
12. All Children (0-15 years) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
13. Annual Pass entry is available only on individual or family visits and do not apply to visits such as school excursions or ticketed events.
14. Annual Passes are not a credit card or charge card.
15. Annual Passes cannot be purchased through third party ticket resellers.
16. Reproduction of an Albany’s Historic Whaling Station annual pass card in any form is strictly prohibited.
17. Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale of any annual pass card or benefit is grounds for seizure and cancellation of the Annual Pass without compensation.
18. Albany’s Historic Whaling Station may terminate your Annual Pass if you: fail to comply with these terms & conditions; abuse any privilege afforded to you under the Annual Pass program; or misuse your Annual Pass card or breach the conditions of entry of Albany’s Historic Whaling Station.
19. The primary Annual Pass holder(s) is/are responsible for ensuring the details of their Annual Pass are correct at all times.
20. Albany’s Historic Whaling Station reserves the right to update or change these terms & conditions of membership benefits at any time without prior notice.