The Night Watch Experience is back on Friday 5 November!
Step aboard the old Cheynes IV for a night like no other. Joining one of our passionate guides you will discover stories from the whale chasers’ historic past while exploring parts of the ship in a thrilling after dark experience.
Included after your 50-minute tour through the Cheynes IV ship is a delicious meal at Whaler’s Galley Café, as part of their monthly Friday night dinners.
The Night Watch Experience commences at 6pm, on the first Friday of the month. Please arrive onsite by 5.45pm.
The Night Watch Experience
- Adult – $35
- Concession – $32
- Child (8-15 years) – $25
The Night Watch Experience is not suitable for children under the age of 8 years.
Café meal options are as follows and must be selected at time of booking:
- Fish & Chips (Battered)
- Fish & Chips (Grilled)
- Fish & Chips (GF Battered)
- Child’s Fish & Chips (Battered)
- Child’s Fish & Chips (GF Battered)
- Child’s Chicken Nuggets & Chips
Café meal options available are set options, additional food and drinks are to be purchased at the participant’s own expense and could incur a delayed service.
- The tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8 years.
- The tour will go ahead rain or shine, please dress accordingly and wear closed-in flat footwear.
- The tour requires participants to use stairs and steep ladders, and a good level of mobility is essential.
- As the tour will operate in a low light setting, each participant will be provided a head lamp for the duration of the tour. These have three light settings including flashing.
Spaces are limited, so BOOK your Night Watch Experience today!