Step aboard the old Cheynes IV for a night like no other. Joining our past whaler tour guide, you will discover their personal stories from the chasers’ historic past while exploring parts of the ship in a thrilling twilight experience.
Included after your 50-minute tour through the Cheynes IV ship is a delicious meal at Whaler’s Galley Café, as part of their monthly Friday night dinners.
The Night Watch Experience commences at 6pm on the first Friday of the month (subject to change). Please arrive onsite by 5.45pm.
The Night Watch Experience
- Adult – $45
- Concession – $40
- Child (8-17 years) – $30
The Night Watch Experience is not suitable for children under the age of 8 years.
Café meal options are as follows and must be selected at time of booking:
- Fish, Chips & Salad (Battered)
- Fish, Chips & Salad (Grilled)
- Fish, Chips & Salad (GF Battered)
- Spring Rolls, Chips & Salad (Vegetarian)
- Child’s Fish & Chips (Battered)
- Child’s Fish & Chips (Grilled)
- Child’s Fish & Chips (GF Battered)
Café meal options available are set options, additional food and drinks are to be purchased at the participant’s own expense and could incur a delayed service.
Whaler’s Galley Café is a BYO venue.
- The tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8 years – children under 8 years of age will not be permitted to join the tour.
- The tour will go ahead rain or shine, please dress accordingly and wear closed-in flat footwear.
- The tour requires participants to use stairs and steep ladders, and a good level of mobility is essential.
- As the tour will operate in a low light setting, each participant will be provided a head lamp for the duration of the tour. These have three light settings including flashing.
Spaces are limited, so BOOK your Night Watch Experience today!