We are committed to providing a safe environment for all during the COVID-19 pandemic and have implemented our COVID Safety Plan which includes the following so all staff and patrons are kept safe:
A strict limit of a minimum of 2sqm per person in all spaces.
• Marked and spaced seating is indicated in theatres.
• Internal spaces of Cheynes IV whalechaser not currently accessible due to confined spaces.
Maintaining hygiene standards.
• Frequent cleaning of high traffic/touch areas.
• Hand sanitiser stations at entrance and throughout complex.
• Contactless payment options available.
• Signage to encourage good hygiene.
• Extensive daily cleaning of all visitor areas.
• Staff have completed the AHA WA COVID-19 Hygiene training course.
Maintaining physical distancing by carefully managing shared spaces.
• Floor markings and arrows to indicate traffic flow and 1.5m physical distancing.
• Sneeze guards at ticketing/retail counter.