- Dates: Friday 8th & 22nd January 2021
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
Our historic site has a different look and feel when you visit at sunset. You’ll enjoy the beauty of the sun’s last light over King George Sound. You’ll hear interesting stories about the whaling company and the characters that worked here. The views of the various factory spaces lit up at night are unique… you may even find your senses on alert!
Twilight tours are limited to just 25 participants to maximise interaction with our experienced guides. Following your tour, the upper deck of the Cheynes IV whale chaser ship is open to explore before relaxing at Whalers Galley Café Restaurant for dinner – included in your ticket.
The Twilight Tour runs from 6-8pm. Please arrive onsite by 5.45pm.
Spaces are limited, so BOOK your Twilight Tour today!
- Adult – $35
- Concession – $32
- Child (8-15 years) – $25
Café meal options are as follows and must be selected at time of booking:
- Fish & Chips (Battered)
- Fish & Chips (Grilled)
- Fish & Chips (GF Battered)
- Child’s Fish & Chips (Battered)
- Child’s Fish & Chips (GF Battered)
- Child’s Chicken Nuggets & Chips
Café meal options available are set options, additional food and drinks are to be purchased at the participant’s own expense and could incur a delayed service.
- The tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8 years.
- The tour will go ahead rain or shine, please dress accordingly and wear closed-in, flat footwear.
- The tour walks participants through our industrial site, and a good level of mobility is essential.
- As the tour will operate in a low light setting, a torch will be provided to each participant for the duration of the tour.
- Participants are guided through key experiences with our team members, with other exhibits not accessible after dark. Twilight Tour participants will receive a discount voucher for return day entry in order to view all Historic Whaling Station exhibits.
Discover the stories of Albany’s whaling history in a small group, after dark tour!