opening hours 9am - 5pm
ph: (08) 9844 4021
Spend a day exploring the world’s only complete whaling station tourism attraction and experience a fascinating insight into Albany’s colourful past.
Join a complimentary guided tour or follow informative trails to learn the stories of the men and women whose livelihood depended on Australia’s whaling industry of yesteryear.
Book your day of adventure online now!
School holidays option only apply during the Western Australian school holiday periods listed below:
- Friday 16th December 2016 to Tuesday 31st January 2017
- Saturday 8th April 2017 to Sunday 23rd April 2017
- Saturday 1st July 2017 to Sunday 16th July 2017
- Saturday 23rd September 2017 to Sunday 8th October 2017
- Friday 15th December 2017 to Tuesday 30th January 2018
School group bookings - please visit our Schools page.
Coach bookings - please contact our bookings coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9844 4021, Monday to Friday.
Copyright 2014. Discovery Bay. The Jaycees Community Foundation Inc. T/A Discovery Bay Tourism Experience