opening hours 9am - 5pm
ph: (08) 9844 4021
Spend a day exploring the world’s only complete whaling station tourism attraction and experience a fascinating insight into Albany’s colourful past.
Join a complimentary guided tour or follow informative trails to learn the stories of the men and women whose livelihood depended on Australia’s whaling industry of yesteryear.
Book your day of adventure online now!
School holiday wildlife & garden entry option only applies during the Western Australian school holiday periods listed below:
- Friday 15th December 2017 to Tuesday 30th January 2018
- Saturday 14th April 2018 to Sunday 29th April 2018
- Saturday 30th June 2018 to Sunday 15th July 2018
- Saturday 22nd September 2018 to Sunday 7th October 2018
- Friday 14th December 2018 to Sunday 3rd February 2019
School group bookings - please visit our Schools page.
Coach bookings - please contact our bookings coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9844 4021, Monday to Friday.
Copyright 2014. Discovery Bay. The Jaycees Community Foundation Inc. T/A Discovery Bay Tourism Experience