One Day to Go!
Until we Welcome the Whales!
Tomorrow we celebrate the return of the whales and the start of the whale watching season at the very first Welcoming the Whales Festival!
Join us between 10 am and 2pm, Saturday 3rd June, for a day of great family fun and entertainment including:
• Music from The Shanty Men and Whales Breathing
• Interesting interviews with Maritime Archaeologist Adam Wolfe, Archivist and Environmental Biologist Katelyn Weinert and Old Whalers.
• Whale themed kid’s crafts and stories
• Jamie the Clown Pirate Show and face painting
• Performances by Southern Edge Arts Actors Club and The Cira Sea Troupe.
Plus, Busy Blue Bus will be running a free shuttle to and from the festival.